Are you planning a visit the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum but are concerned about COVID-19? You can rest assured that current CDC COVID-19 guidelines are being followed and that museum staff members are working hard to ensure your future visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible. Please review this important COVID-19 related information before your arrival.
- Please ensure you are healthy and not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 prior to visiting the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.
- The CDC recommends that anyone who has not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 continue to wear a mask while indoors and in large gatherings. Please conduct yourself accordingly during your visit.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the historic grounds. Please sanitize your hands frequently while touring the museum.
- Frequently touched surfaces including doors, handles, railings, and exhibit cases are cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day for the safety of the general public and lighthouse staff.
- Visitors are asked to practice social distancing whenever possible by maintaining a minimum six-foot separation from others. When social distancing is not possible, please restrict group sizes to 10 people or less.
- Please enter and exit buildings through designated entrance and exit doors only.
- Please follow the directional arrows displayed in each building.
- All interactive exhibits and touch-screen kiosks have re-opened.